Thursday, June 26, 2008

Forgetting to Worry

Adam: "It'll be OK. Why are you upset?"
Me: "Hi. I'm your fiancee, who is given to desperate sorrow and vehement proclamations that all is lost."
Adam: "All is not lost, Dani! Hang on!"
To which I laugh, and do hang on, and all is not lost, in fact, it's so very far from lost that I recognize my own propensity for such doom and gloom as completely ridiculous.

I know I'm a worrier. I know it's lame. I know I need to buck up, cheer up, move on and stop being dumb. But sometimes, the best medicine for a stupid illness is just a little distraction. So here, my friends. Enjoy:

Teen Girl Squad - 14


Scantron Armor..... ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Adam said...

What does this have to do with the label "comfort food"?

dc said...

comfort food helps me not worry! duh. ;)