Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Because the Big D did it...

If my brother (Denver, aka the Big D, aka Mountaineer Extraordinaire, aka Chelsea's Husband,) does anything on these here internetz, you know it's a momentous occasion. If he responds to what is the equivalent of family-created Spam, you should look up, because the moon is probably crossing with a star and a universe is colliding and crazy things are happening in the cosmos.

So, I had to fill this out as well, just to keep the family trend going. Mine won't be as entertaining as my bro's, but you can read that here.

Two Names You Go By:
1. Dani Lin
2. DC (Dani California)
Two Things You are Wearing Right Now:
1. My favorite khakis
2. Cute blue Hurley shoes - yeah Hurley outlet sale!
Two things you expect in a relationship
1. I'm going to assume this means romantic, so I'll say that he should treat me like I'm special... open my door, want to spend time with me, every now and then I'm up for a little spoiling... :) However, girlfriends, you don't have to get my door. WE can just hang out and talk. Preferably at Pei Wei over free refills. Some of my best girl-talks have happened there...
2. Great character
Two of Your Favorite Things to do
1. Ocean kayaking
2. Reading a good book while outside under the sun shade, or laying on the beach, or curled up on the couch with a cup of coffee, or while trying to tell myself that my legs really don't hurt that bad and I can go another 20 minutes at the gym.
Two Things You Want Very Badly at the Moment:
1. to go outside
2. a 16 oz triple-shot Almond/Vanilla latte from JC Beans.
Two pets you had/have:
1. Well, I've kind of adopted George. He's my neighbor's cat, but he likes my porch better than his own, and I don't mind. He likes to play with my feet as I come in and out of the Bower, and he likes his tummy scratched. Oh, and his name's not really George. It's Rusty. But I think we all can agree that George has way more character than that.
2. I have kitties and a dog in Oregon that are pretty dang cute too.
Two people you know will fill this out
1. I'm cheating. Jocelyn, because she sent it to Denver...
2. and Denver.
Two Things You Did Last Night
1. Went to Pei Wei with Donna and had girl talk.
2. Talked to Adam and had not-girl-talk.
Two Things You Ate Last Night:
1. Chicken Teriyaki Bowl from Pei Wei
2. Hot Chocolate because when I got home I had left my windows open and it was FREEZING.
Two People you Talked With Last Night
1. I already answered this, yo.
2. I did talk to George, too, though.
Two Things You're Doing Tomorrow:
1. Working from home (yay!)
2. Going to Fuel
Two Longest Car Rides:
1. Oregon to Abilene, Texas.
2. OC to Fort Worth, Texas.
Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Memorial Day. :)
Favorite Beverages:
1. I always say coffee and Diet Coke, so I'm gonna get creative. Heineken.
2. OJ from the Bagel Shack

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

You get work from home? What a life.
I'm going to be working from home soon too. Or shall I say staying at home because I won't have a job. Almost the same thing, minus a paycheck.

~lady j said...

oooh! yay hurley outlet sale AND Pei Wei!
i'd say let's go, but i need to go to all cool west-coast-exclusive places first... :) start making a list!

Ashley N said...

Pei Wei. Girl talks. Completely agree!